Your health and safety are, and have always been, our top priority. In accordance, and in following all current CDC, OSHA, and ADA guidelines, we are:
• Conducting screening of our patients upon entry into the building. This process includes a series of screening questions, as well as a temperature check.
• Recommending mask use inside our facility and asking patients to sanitize their hands upon entry to the building.
• Maintaining distancing between patients.
• Limiting use of our waiting room (including removing the coffee station and magazines for now) and asking that only the patient (and one parent/guardian/caregiver if necessary) enter the building.
• Continuing to disinfect frequently touched non-clinical surfaces, like doorknobs, counters, and office furniture.
• Maintaining excellent aseptic technique and continuing our fastidious disinfection and sterilization of all clinical surfaces, instruments, and equipment.
• Reducing dental aerosols through the use of high volume suction, rubber dam if appropriate, and use of hand scaling versus ultrasonic instrumentation if possible.
• Conducting regular daily screening of all dental team members.
• Wearing increased personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, face shields, eye protection, nitrile gloves, and lab jackets for every procedure.
• Requiring dental team members to wear masks at all times in the building, even when not in clinical areas or treating patients.
• Re-evaluating, researching, and updating our practices as new information becomes available in this rapidly changing situation.
• Celebrating our amazing patients and recommitting ourselves to their oral health and overall well-being, even in the face of challenging times!
Please reach out to Dr. Price or any team member if you have questions or concerns!